Wednesday 8 June 2011

Why Hello There

Hello and welcome. This is my first adventure into the world of blogging. Working in PR, I write for a living. I used to love writing until I had to do it eight hours a day, five days a week….about real estate. Fun times. I guess this is my way of rekindling the love and getting my creativity back.

I am also completely obsessed with music. When I’m not chained to ye old work desk, I’m listening to, thinking about and reading about music. I also spend most of my spare cash on gig tickets, new albums, music DVDs and the odd bit of merch.

So I guess this blog serves two purposes – 1) to get back my love of writing and 2) as an outlet to release my inner music nerd.

I’m also a BIG fan of lists, so expect many lists on many topics.

Enjoy!

This is where I'd rather be right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment